LegalFormExchange.com Seller Terms of Usage
While using LegalFormExchange sites, services and tools, you will not:
- post content or items in an inappropriate category or areas on our sites and services;
- violate any laws, third party rights or our policies;
- use our sites, services or tools if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services or tools;
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or monies owed to LegalFormExchange;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information);
- take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of the sites or using it for purposes unrelated to LegalFormExchange);
- transfer your LegalFormExchange account (including feedback) and User ID to another party without our consent;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm LegalFormExchange, or the interests or property of LegalFormExchange users;
- export or re-export any LegalFormExchange tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions;
- copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the LegalFormExchange sites, service or tools or LegalFormExchange's copyrights and trademarks; or
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
LegalFormExchange works to keep our site and services working properly. Please report problems, offensive content, and policy violations to us.
LegalFormExchange works to ensure that listed items do not infringe upon the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify LegalFormExchange and we will investigate.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend or terminate our service and user accounts, prohibit access to our sites and their content, services and tools, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off the sites if we think that they are creating problems or possible legal liabilities, infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies (for example, and without limitation, policies related to shill bidding, conducting off LegalFormExchange transactions, feedback manipulation, circumventing temporary or permanent suspensions or users who we believe are harassing our employees or other users). Additionally, we may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, suspend or terminate accounts of users who may be repeat infringers of intellectual property rights of third parties. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time, or to modify or discontinue LegalFormExchange sites, services or tools.